Born in 1985, Aljoša Tomić has been fascinated with the pop-culture since his earliest age: movies, TV shows and comic books were the things that shaped his life more than anything else. He started freelancing as a colorist in 2006. with his first professional work for Twisted Gate Entertainment, while still schooling at University of Novi Sad. Since then he has worked with many renowned authors and publishing houses, including Dark Horse, Aftershock, Markosia, Delcourt and many more. His comics received several awards at international comic book festivals including Grand Prix at International Comic Competition in Veles, Macedonia in 2015. and Best Graphics Award at International Comics Festival in Belgrade, Serbia in 2016. He often exhibits his works at the comic conventions and periodical publications.
Today he’s still searching for every opportunity to perfect his skills an push his personal boundaries by working in various artistic and academical fields.
• Aftershock Comics
• Dark Horse Comics
• Red 5 Comics
• Timebomb Comics
• Silver Phoenix Press
• CAE Studios
• Hashtag Comics
• Darkwood Comics
• Geeky Kid Comics
• Movie Seals Digital, Inc.
• Medikidz, Ltd.
• Uzvigor Publishing
• Twisted Gate Entertainment
• Best script, Balkans Festival of Young Comics Creators, Leskovac, Serbia, 2013.
• Stripoteka award, International Comics Festival, Belgrade, Serbia, 2015.
• Grand Prix, International Comic Competition, Veles, Macedonia 2015.
• Best illustration, Evenstar Fantasy Festival,Belgrade, Serbia, 2015.
• Best graphics award, International Comics Festival, Belgrade, Serbia, 2016.